If you are travelling from further afield, being a popular tourist destination there are a number of Hotels and Guest Houses in Royal Tunbridge Wells and the surrounding area. These can book up early for the Summer period so don't delay, reserve your room today!
Please note that the Spa Valley Railway has no affiliation with any of the listed establishments, nor are we able to rate or specifically recommend any based on personal experience. This is just a small selection of what is on offer.
Bed and Breakfast
- A & A Studley Cottage Bed and Breakfast - Click here
- Tunbridge Wells Bed and Breakfast - Click here
- The Lancers Bed & Breakfast - Click here
- The Brick House Bed & Breakfast - Click here
- Alconbury Guest House Bed and Breakfast - Click here
- Smith and Western (the former station building next to our current station) - Click here
- Tunbridge Wells Travelodge - Click here
- The Tunbridge Wells Hotel - Click here
- The Spa Hotel - Click here
- Innkeepers lodge (Southborough) - Click here
- Royal Wells - Click here
The official Tunbridge Wells tourism site has links to further establishments in the area, please click here.
Although we lack campsites within walking distance of the Spa Valley Railway, some in the surrounding towns can be found here.