Travel by heritage train to see children's favourites Chase & Marshall from PAW Patrol!
Children's TV favourites Chase & Marshall from PAW Patrol will be on hand to see their fans arriving on trains at Groombridge station, hauled by a historic locomotive from Tunbridge Wells West on Saturday 28th & Sunday 29th October.
As part of Chase & Marshall's visit there'll be fun for all the family with various attractions at our stations too, see below for the details!
Standard train fares apply to this event and there is no additional cost to see Chase & Marshall who will be appearing at intervals at Groombridge station throughout the day.
Trains will depart from Tunbridge Wells West at 10:00, 10:50, 11:40, 12:30, 13:20 & 14:10 boarding is only available from Tunbridge Wells West and the train will complete a whole return journey over the line to Eridge before returning to Groombridge. Tickets may be purchased for a specific start time and will be restricted to help spread visitors throughout the day. We cannot guarantee a seat on any train as your ticket is valid for a break of journey at any station. Trains will depart every 50 minutes.
Our trains are hauled by heritage steam or diesel locomotives with carriages which date back to the 1960s.
Chase will appear at: 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 13:30, 14:30.
Marshall will appear at: 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00 & 15:00.
You do not have to return on the following train, you are more than welcome to remain at Groombridge to see either Chase or Marshall and return on a later one.
What to see at Tunbridge Wells West:
- Punch & Judy
- Face Painting
- Arts & Crafts
- Model Railway
- Miniature Cinema
- Engine Shed
- Balloon models
- Bar car 'Kate'
- The glorious High Weald countryside
- Catch a glimpse of High Rocks
- PAW Patrols Chase & Marshall, appearing at intervals throughout the day
- PAW Patrol merchandise shop
- Small Model Railway
- Victorian penny machines
Our Character Event days T&Cs are:
- Whilst every effort is ensured that you will get to see the characters personally this is not guaranteed.
- The event is advertised as a 'see' event and not a 'meet' event, there is no guarantee you will be able to 'shake hands' for example.
- We reserve the right to make alterations to timings without prior warning.
- Trains depart promptly and we cannot wait for latecomers.
- The above attractions are subject to availability and not guaranteed.
- Seating is not guaranteed on any train.
Adult - £12.00
Senior - £11.00
Child - £6.00
Family - £31.00 (2 adults + 2 children or 1 adult + 3 children)