Partnering up with Anno Distillers, based in Marden, Kent the Spa Valley Railway proudly presents the Gin Express train on Friday 31st August!
Arrive at Tunbridge Wells West for 18:30 for a welcome drink and Gin talk in our Victorian Engine Shed. Following the talk you will be lead to our 1960s heritage train to enjoy further Gin cocktails during two train rides to Groombridge. You will also be served a freshly prepared Antipasto Classico Board followed by dessert for you to enjoy, courtesy of our caterers The Complete Lunch.
What’s included in the ticket price?
• Gin Talk in our Engine Shed.
• Welcome drink – Double Elderflower & Fever Tree Tonic.
• Further G&T Cocktails on board the train – 25ml samples x 4 Juniper Spirit, Anno Kent Dry, Anno 60 Squared and Anno Sloe Gin with a bottle of Fever Tree Indian Tonic 200ml.
• Antipasto Classico Board and Dessert.
• Two return train rides to Groombridge.
• Access to Bar Car 'Kate' for purchase of additional Gin Cocktails or other alcoholic beverages.
Antipasto Classico Board:
Sharing Platter of Italian Meats, Mozzarella & Fontina Cheeses
Served with Olives, Sundried Tomatoes, Marinated Artichokes & Red Pimento Peppers
Olive Oil & Balsamic Dip
Ciabatta & Focaccia Bread
Homemade Gin Lemon Cheesecake
Gin Express Price:
• Adult – £50 per person.
Note that a £10 admin fee applies to all booking alterations.
The menu for this service is set, if you have any dietry requirements we MUST be advised at least one week in advance of the train operating. It is impossible for us to change the menu on the evening.