Travel by heritage train to see children's favourites Chase & Marshall from PAW Patrol!
Children's TV favourites Chase & Marshall from PAW Patrol will be on hand to see their fans arriving on trains hauled by a steam and diesel locomotive from Tunbridge Wells West on Saturday 28th & Sunday 29th October.
Standard train fares apply to this event and there is no additional cost to see Chase & Marshall who will be appearing at intervals throughout the day.
Trains will depart from Tunbridge Wells West at: 10:00, 11:45, 13:25, 15:05 & 17:00.
25% discount on the 17:00 service and as it is Halloween around this time of year we suggest all our visitors to come dressed in their best Halloween costumes to see Chase & Marshall on the 17:00 service!
Our trains are hauled by a steam locomotive in one direction and a heritage diesel locomotive the other with carriages which date back to the 1960s.
What to see at Tunbridge Wells West:
- Model Railway
- Miniature Cinema
- Engine Shed
What to see on the train:
- Bar car 'Kate'
- The glorious High Weald countryside
- Catch a glimpse of High Rocks
What to see at Eridge:
- PAW Patrols Chase & Marshall, appearing at intervals throughout the day
- PAW Patrol merchandise shop
- Face Painting
Our Character Event days T&Cs are:
- Whilst every effort is ensured that you will get to see the characters personally this is not guaranteed.
- The event is advertised as a 'see' event and not a 'meet' event, there is no guarantee you will be able to 'shake hands' for example.
- We reserve the right to make alterations to timings without prior warning.
- Trains depart promptly and we cannot wait for latecomers.
- The above attractions are subject to availability and not guaranteed.
- Seating is not guaranteed on any train.
10:00, 11:45, 13:25 & 15:05 services
- Adult – £12.00
- Senior – £11.00
- Child – £6.00
- Family – £31.00 (2 adults + 2 children or 1 adult + 3 children)
- Adult – £9.00
- Senior – £8.25
- Child – £4.50
- Family – £23.25 (2 adults + 2 children or 1 adult + 3 children)
Whilst every effort is made to haul part of our trains with a steam locomotive and also our coaches as described there may be the need to use a heritage 1960s diesel locomotive or other carriages subject to necessity.
The Spa Valley Railway reserves the right to make such changes for whatever reason without prior notice being given.
If you select an e-ticket please ensure you print it off and bring it with you on the day!
Note that a £10 admin fee applies to all booking alterations. Seats are NOT guaranteed.