By Car & Parking
- Eridge Station is located just off the A26 between Crowborough and Eridge Green, Sat Nav TN3 9LE. Follow the signs to the main line station. The car park is to the side of the station, approx 200 yards beyond the main building. There is also very limited (free) road parking in front of the station building. Please note the car park at Eridge is Pay & Display.
- High Rocks Station is in the grounds of High Rocks Inn, Sat Nav TN3 9JJ. Free car parking is available in the Inn car park.
- Tunbridge Wells West Station Please use local pay and display car parks (listed below) and not Sainsbury's Car Park.
- There is no parking available at Groombridge Station however you can arrive by bus, bicycle or on foot.
The information below is taken from relevant parking websites:
- Major Yorks Road Car Park (also known as Upper Pantiles) - TN2 5TP, Located just off Major Yorks Road at the A26/Pantiles end.
Major Yorks Road is located approximately 15 to 20 minutes walk away from our station, it can be found on the main road as you enter the town from the A264. A height restriction of 2.4m applies to Major Yorks Road car park.
- Linden Park Road car park - TN2 5QL located just off the A26 - Charges: Day Rate: Monday to Saturday 8am - 6pm and Sunday 10am - 5pm, Free Parking: Monday to Saturday 6pm - 8am and Sunday 5pm - 8am.
For further parking arrangements in Tunbridge Wells please check out Your Parking Space here.
The best way to arrive! There are excellent public transport links to both ends of our line.
- Eridge Station (Southern) has a direct rail service from London Bridge, East Croydon, Oxted and Uckfield. Discounted fares apply if you travel via Eridge and purchase your SVR ticket at the same time as your national network ticket.
- Tunbridge Wells mainline station (Southeastern) has direct trains from Charing Cross, Sevenoaks, Tonbridge and Hastings. The station is a half-mile (10-15 min) walk from West Station, via the Pantiles, or a short hop on the local bus services.
- Arriva operate the 281 service between Tunbridge Wells mainline station and Tunbridge Wells West station (Sainsburys).
- Seaford & District Motor Services also operate a 228/229 (not Sundays) between Tunbridge Wells and Crowborough, and these buses stop close to both Tunbridge Wells West and Eridge stations.
- Brighton and Hove Buses run an excellent service connecting Brighton, Lewes, Ringmer, Uckfield and Crowborough to both Eridge and Tunbridge Wells on routes 28, 29, and 29x.
- Metrobus route 291 runs between Crawley, East Grinstead, Forest Row, Groombridge station and Tunbridge Wells.
« Back To Visitor Information