- We regret that there can be no refund or transfer to a future date for ‘no show’ customers. The Spa Valley Railway still incurs charges for its services which must be paid to our suppliers.
- ALL booking alterations, no matter how minor incur a £10 admin fee.
- Cancellations notified in writing, at least four weeks before the booked date will be refunded less a £10 admin fee; shorter notice cancellations are not entitled to a refund and will be classified as 'no show' however the Spa Valley Railway will try to re-sell the tickets should time allow.
- If you wish to make an alteration, please note it is a £10 admin fee and we must be contacted with at least 4 weeks notice. After this time we reserve the right to not alter a booking.
- Any refunds, if they meet the criteria, once processed will take 5 to 10 days to appear in a customers account.
- It is the customers responsibility to arrive at the Spa Valley Railway for the service they are booked on, we cannot be held responsible for missed departures or experiences, as above, no shows are not entitled to a refund or transfer.
Cancellations in writing must be sent to our Commercial Manager by email.
The Spa Valley Railway is a not-for-profit organisation, run by volunteers to preserve and run steam and heritage diesel trains on the Tunbridge Wells West to Eridge line.