- We regret that there can be no refund or transfer to a future date for ‘no show’ customers. The Spa Valley Railway still incurs charges for its services which must be paid to our suppliers.
- ALL booking alterations, no matter how minor incur a £10 admin fee.
- Cancellations notified in writing, at least four weeks before the booked date will be refunded at teh discretion of the Commercial Manager. If refunded then they will be less a £10 admin fee; shorter notice cancellations are not entitled to a refund and will be classified as 'no show' however the Spa Valley Railway will try to re-sell the tickets should time allow.
- If you wish to make an alteration, please note it is a £10 admin fee and we must be contacted with at least 4 weeks notice. After this time we reserve the right to not alter a booking.
- Any refunds, if they meet the criteria, once processed will take 5 to 10 days to appear in a customers account.
- It is the customers responsibility to arrive at the Spa Valley Railway for the service they are booked on, we cannot be held responsible for missed departures or experiences, as above, no shows are not entitled to a refund or transfer.
- The customer must ensure their booking is correct before proceeding to payment, we will not refund customers for bookings that have been made in error.
- The Spa Valley Railway cannot be held accountable in the event of a cancellation for any accomodation, travel or other expenses associated with your booking. In the event of a cancellation the Spa Valley Railway will refund you when requested the booking you have made with the Spa Valley Railway only or transfer you to a future date with no additional charge. We strongly advise if you are travelling that you take out a form of Travel Insurance.
Cancellations in writing must be sent to our Commercial Manager by email.
The Spa Valley Railway is a not-for-profit organisation, run by volunteers to preserve and run steam and heritage diesel trains on the Tunbridge Wells West to Eridge line.