COVID-19 UPDATE SUNDAY 29TH MARCH
Please note, in line with Government guidance, "Stay at home, Protect the NHS, Save lives", the Spa Valley Railway has suspended all train operations until May 2020 at the present time. A precise re-opening date will be given when known.
- See Peter Rabbit – now moved to Saturday 15th & Sunday 16th August 2020.
- Easter Specials 10th to 13th April.
- Class 31 Running Day 18th April, including all Dining Trains.
- Transport Film Festival 16th & 17th May.
- 35th Anniversary of Line Closure Event 11th & 12th July.
We are also closed on/cancelled operating:
- Saturday 4th April.
- Sunday 5th April.
- Wednesday 8th April.
- Thursday 9th April, including all Dining Trains.
- Wednesday 15th April.
- Thursday 16th April.
- Sunday 19th April.
- Saturday 25th April, including all Dining Trains.
- Sunday 26th April.
Some good news, the Somerset & Dorset Locomotive Company have very kindly extended the hire of Class 20 D8188 until the Summer Diesel Gala 2020 and this will join Class 37 37109 for the event which takes place on the 7th, 8th & 9th August.
We rely on passenger fares and visitors to ensure our survival, we need your help if you can now more than ever so if anyone would like to make a one off donation to the Spa Valley Railway then please CLICK HERE or please consider buying a Gift Voucher which you can use when we re-open! CLICK HERE FOR GIFT VOUCHERS
We thank you for your generosity, please only help us though if you are able to do so, your health comes first.
Spa Valley Railway