Dine in style at the Spa Valley Railway!
Travelling on the High Weald Belle, so named after the glorious countryside our railway passes through, you will be able to experience a traditional pastime of dining on a moving train hauled by one of our Steam and/or Heritage Diesel locomotives. Our wonderful caterers, the Complete Lunch, will provide you with an enjoyable and unforgettable dining experience as you travel on the beautiful Spa Valley line. Step on board our restored 1960s carriages for the experience of a life time.
If you have any dietary requirements (gluten free, vegetarian etc.) please add this at the time of booking. It is impossible for us to make alternative arrangements on the day.
Dine as they did in the 1960s and climb aboard a steam hauled train for a fine evening dining experience whilst travelling through the High Weald. Arrive at Tunbridge Wells West station from 18:15 for a canapés and drinks reception in our Victorian engine shed. Board the train, travelling in our restored 1960s carriages in time for a 19:00 departure. Throughout the evening you will enjoy a freshly prepared evening meal served by our uniformed waiting staff.
Return to Tunbridge Wells West will be at around 22:00 when you will have an opportunity for photos with the locomotive!
• Two return trips from Tunbridge Wells West to Groombridge with steam or heritage diesel.
• Welcome Canapés and a Glass of Fizz in our Victorian Engine Shed.
• A traditional five course meal of Canapés, Starter, Main, Dessert followed by Tea or coffee.
• At seat waiting service
Our Sunday lunch trains are the perfect place for bringing together family and friends in a unique location whilst enjoying the Great British Sunday Roast!
Arrive at Eridge to meet our dining train team to take pre-drinks orders. Board from 12:30, travelling in our restored 1960s carriages in time for a 12:50 departure. Throughout the afternoon you will enjoy a freshly prepared three course Sunday Roast served by our uniformed waiting staff.
Return to Eridge will be at around 15:45 when you will have an opportunity for photos with the locomotive.
• Two return trips from Eridge with Steam and Heritage Diesel
• A traditional three course Sunday Roast of Starter, Main and Dessert.
• At seat waiting service
Please note, due to engineering works, the 24th March Sunday Luncheon will now depart from Tunbridge Wells West at 13:15 and complete two return trips with Steam to Groombridge and return.
Please note that whilst every effort is made to operate a Steam locomotive when advertised, in unavoidable circumstances a Heritage Diesel may be used.
For this service you can only book a complete 'Table for 2 Persons' or a 'Table for 4 Persons'.
Ensure you book the correct number of tables for the people in your party. Please select Coach C as your choice of seats first wherever possible, if unavailable please select Coach B.
On some occasions it may be necessary to seat customers who have purchased a 'Table for 2 Persons' on a 'Table for 4 Persons'. It may therefore be that you are sat opposite another couple at a 'Table for 4 Persons' should there not be enough tables of two.
Booking with a Virgin Experiences Voucher/ Acorne PLC Voucher:
- Select the correct day and table size that corresponds with your voucher.
- Select meal options
- Choose your seats
- Wine is included with VED/Acorne Vouchers, this can be selected on board the train, currently it cannot be prebooked online.
- Enter the Voucher Number and PIN and click 'redeem voucher'
- Booking fee does not apply to Voucher bookings, but it will show on your booking confirmation.
Note that a £10 admin fee applies to all booking alterations.