Travel by heritage train to see children’s favourite Rubble from PAW Patrol!
Rubble from PAW Patrol will be on hand to see his fans arriving on trains hauled by a steam or diesel locomotive from Tunbridge Wells West on Saturday 19th May.
Trains will depart from Tunbridge Wells West at: 10:20, 12:00, 13:40 & 15:20
Standard train fares apply to this event and there is no additional cost to see PAW Patrol’s Rubble. Our trains are hauled in part by a steam locomotives subject to availability. In the event of a steam locomotive not being available a heritage diesel will be used.
What to see at Tunbridge Wells West:
• Model Railway
• Miniature Cinema
• Engine Shed
What to see on the train:
• The glorious High Weald countryside
• Catch a glimpse of High Rocks!
What to see at Eridge:
• Rubble from PAW Patrol at intervals throughout the day!
• Locomotives in the platform during the 30 minute stop.
Our Character Event days T&Cs are:
• Whilst every effort is ensured that you will get to see the characters personally this is not guaranteed.
• The event is advertised as a 'see' event and not a 'meet' event, there is no guarantee you will be able to 'shake hands' for example.
• We reserve the right to make alterations to timings without prior warning.
• Trains depart promptly and we cannot wait for latecomers.
• The above attractions are subject to availability and not guaranteed.
• Seating is not guaranteed on any train.
Whilst every effort is made to haul part of our trains with a steam locomotive and also our coaches as described there may be the need to use a heritage 1960s diesel locomotive or other carriages subject to necessity.
The Spa Valley Railway reserves the right to make such changes for whatever reason without prior notice being given.
If you select an e-ticket please ensure you print it off and bring it with you on the day!
Note that a £10 admin fee applies to all booking alterations.