Spa Valley Railway »
Travel by heritage train to see children’s favourite Peppa Pig during your visit!
Peppa will be appearing on at Groombridge Station on Saturday 27th June to see her fans arriving on trains from Tunbridge Wells West. Trains only operate to Groombridge on this date with departures from Tunbridge Wells West at 10:30, 11:55, 13:25, 14:50 and 16:15. Your visit will last around 1hr from departure to arrival back at Tunbridge Wells West. Please arrive at the latest 15 minutes before the departure time shown to ensure that our train service can operate as scheduled.
What to see during your visit:
Tunbridge Wells West:
- Mini Cinema.
- Model Railway.
- Souvenir Shop.
- Engine Shed.
- Buffet Car 'Emily' for a bite to eat!
- Peppa Pig!
- Small marquee shop.
Our Character Event days T&Cs are:
- Whilst every effort is ensured that you will get to see the characters personally this is not guaranteed.
- The event is advertised as a 'see' event and not a 'meet' event, there is no guarantee you will be able to 'shake hands' for example.
- We reserve the right to make alterations to timings without prior warning.
- Trains depart promptly and we cannot wait for latecomers.
- The above attractions are subject to availability and not guaranteed.
- Seating is not guaranteed on any train except those with pre-booked seat reservations for a single trip from Tunbridge Wells West to Groombridge ONLY.
- Tickets allow for unlimited travel on other trains operating that day however no seats are guaranteed.
- Whilst every effort is made to haul part of our trains with a steam locomotive and also our coaches as described there may be the need to use a heritage 1960s diesel locomotive or other carriages subject to necessity.
- The Spa Valley Railway reserves the right to make such changes for whatever reason without prior notice being given.
- Adult - £10.00
- Senior - £9.00
- Child - £5.50
- Family - £25.50 (2 adults + 2 children or 1 adult + 3 children)
Booking with vTicket