Visit the Spa Valley Railway at Easter to find the eggs around our line!
We're operating our two train timetable over Easter, with two steam engines and one heritage diesel in action. Our standard fares apply throughout the Easter period with a family ticket being just £28.00 when booked online in advance (£30.00 on the day!), valid for unlimited travel on the day of your visit.
Services will operate to our standard two train timetable.
Tunbridge Wells West departures: 10:20, 11:10, 12:00, 12:50, 13:40, 14:30, 15:20 and 16:10
Eridge departures: 11:10, 12:00, 12:50, 13:40, 14:30, 15:20, 16:10 and 17:00
What to see and do at Tunbridge Wells West:
• Face painting
• Arts and crafts
• Model Railway
• Miniature Cinema
• Engine Shed and under restoration locomotives
• Station Shop
What to see and do at High Rocks:
• High Rocks Inn.
• The famous rock outcrop (please note, only adults can now visit the High Rocks)
• Vast woodland walks.
What to see and do at Groombridge:
• Groombridge Place & Enchanted Forest.
• Our delightful heritage station complete with traditional signal box.
• Trains passing over the four Easter days.
What to see and do at Eridge:
• Our restored heritage station.
• Steam or Diesel Locomotives in Platform 3 throughout the day for you to see!
• Mainline rail connections from London & Uckfield via Southern Railway.
• The Huntsman Pub.
• Access to woodland walks leading to the fascinating Harrisons Rocks.
If you select an e-ticket please ensure you print it off and bring it with you on the day!
Note that a £10 admin fee applies to all booking alterations.