Kids for a Quid!
Looking for something to do midweek throughout August? Well we've the solution at the Spa Valley Railway where all kids on our Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday services (excluding all special events, the Diesel Gala and 20th Birthday Bash) travel for just £1!
With Kids travelling for just a quid it means a whole family (2A + 2C) can enjoy the day out for just £26, not bad for a Summers day out!
- Purple 'Heritage Diesel Unit' on 1st, 2nd, 8th, 9th, 15th, 16th, 22nd, 23rd, 29th & 30th.
- Yellow 'Steam to Groombridge' on 10th, 17th, 24th & 31st.
Refunds, Cancellations & Changes to bookings
- We regret that there can be no refund for ‘no show’ customers.
- ALL booking alterations, no matter how minor incur a £10 admin fee.
- Cancellations notified in writing, at least four weeks before the booked date will be refunded less a £10 admin fee; shorter notice cancellations are not entitled to a refund but the Spa Valley Railway will try to re-sell the tickets.
- Cancellations in writing must be sent to our General Manager here or by post:
If you wish to make an alteration, please note it is a £10 admin fee and our General Manager must be contacted with at least 4 weeks notice.
If you select an e-ticket please ensure you print it off and bring it with you on the day! All tickets are valid for a return journey on the Spa Valley Railway.
Note that a £10 admin fee applies to all booking alterations. Seats are NOT guaranteed.